We are going back to basics with this white pizza. That means no cream sauce, no béchamel just plain cheese. Cheese is the perfect base for a white pizza. We love to keep things simple...
White Pizza Ingredients
1 - Pizza Dough (our 3 day dough rocks)
1 oz. grated parmesan reggiano
2 oz. whole milk mozzarella hand torn
2 oz. grated low moisture mozzarella
1. Preheat your oven to 500 F with your Baking Steel on the top rack.
2. Stretch or roll out your dough into a 12 inch round. Switch your oven to broil.
3. Drizzle a little olive oil over the dough. Scatter both mozzarella's and parmesan reggiano in an even layer all the way to the rim. Carefully launch onto your Baking Steel.
4. Broil for 2 minutes, open oven and rotate pizza. Switch oven bake to bake. Continue cooking for 2 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove.
5. Slice and share with your friends.