The Baking Steel makes the crust you crave. But if you’re going to keep it in top working order, it’s important to clean it after each use. Don’t worry. It’s not rocket science. Not even close. So, here’s how to keep your Baking Steel happy and healthy.
In too big of a hurry to watch the video?
Here’s the short of it:
- One of the keys we’ve found to keeping the Baking Steel in top shape is to use cleaning blocks.
- After a solid round of glamorous pizza making, it’s a good idea to let your Steel cool off for an hour or two. Remember, this thing was just in a 500 degree oven.
- We are going to make a little mess when cleaning.
- Be careful removing the Baking Steel, it is heavy.
- And please make sure you are cleaning on a stable surface.
- We are offering our Earthstone Cleaning bricks in 3 paks for $15.00. Shipping is on us!